Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Golden Compass- My view

I watched the Golden Compass movie in the last saturday. I started from my house at around half past 9 with the show starting at 10 pm. When I entered the hall, I was already 15 minutes late. I sat down with excitement and as the hour progressed I found myself half asleep. The movie was simply amazing for its CG and beautiful landscape and wonderful list of actors but it failed to grab my attention. The movie's screenplay was fast, but the story was very weak. The whole extravagant screenplay revolved around a thin storyline. And Daniel Craig was not used properly used in this movie. But the little girl played her part wonderfully. This movie being a part of a trilogy, the producer must give importance to make a better 2nd sequel the next time.

No comments: