Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jokes Corner

GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest. BOY : Then marry me and we’ll be the happiest couple


I want to share Everything with you. Your JOYS, Your SADNESS, Your HAPPY MOMENTS Every single second of day Let us START with your ATM Password first.


Dating process: 6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U. 6 months : Of course I love U. 6 years : GOD, if I didn’t love U, then why the hell did I propose?


There is always a “DRIVE SLOW” board near boy’s schools, but n ot near girl’s college.. Why? COZ vehicles automatically go slow….


History Teacher : From where to where did the mughals rule ? Student: Sir, I am not sure but I think from page 15 to 26.


Q: What kind of food does a race horse eat? A: Fast food


hey listen she asked me u r details…so i gave her u r cell number. so she will meet u soon…. her name is smile…. i think she came.


2day, 2morrow & 4ever, there will be 1 heart that would always beat 4 u. U know whose?? YOUR OWN


Heartbeats are countless …. Spirits are ageless …. Dreams are endless….. Memories are timeless…. A friend like you ……. Shameless!!!


Museum administrator: That’s a 500 year old statue you’ve broken. Banta Singh: Thank God! I thought it was a new one!

No comments: